Saturday, May 14, 2011

Sunday & Wednesday AZ Republic - Only $1/week

Sunday and Wednesday are always the most exciting days of the week for me. The Sunday Arizona Republic comes with some great coupons that I match with the weekly store deals that come out in the Wednesday Arizona Republic. If you go directly to the Arizona Republic Website and subscribe, the cheapest deal you can get is paying $9.28/month for the Sunday paper only!!! 

But, if you click HERE you can subscribe to the Arizona Republic and get both the Sunday and the Wednesday paper for only $1.00/week! 

I subscribed on a Saturday and got my newspaper that next morning! Don't miss out on any more of those coupons!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link...I just got mine for 13 weeks and they will also give me last sundays paper on top of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad I could help! Have fun with those coupons! WOO HOO!

    ReplyDelete