Wednesday, June 8, 2011

UPromise Savings


So a couple of weeks ago, one of my awesome blog followers mentioned a site called UPromise. I had not idea what it was, and I just got around to really checking it out yesterday. 

Apparently it is a site that rewards you for shopping certain places, eating out at certain places, and buying certain products. All you do is register your loyalty shopping card numbers and any debit/credit cards you may have (optional) and you can start collecting cash rewards. These cash rewards then can either go towards paying off a student loan, saving up for your kid's college, or even just accumulating for a cash withdrawl. 

Now before you get too excited, from all of the reviews I have read, it does look like it takes quite a while for the cash rewards to add up to anything really significant. 
BUT, in my world, every penny counts! 
I signed up yesterday! Make sure you check out all the ways to earn, and load those ecoupons from the grocery section onto your card, so you can get credit for buying those particular items! I was actually able to get $5.00 already just for getting a home insurance quote from Liberty Mutual. Pretty cool... 

Click here to find out more!

No comments:

Post a Comment