Thursday, May 5, 2011

My Savvy Fry's Shopping Trip - 5/4

I went on a mini shopping trip yesterday to get some of the best deals, before they were gone. I usually break my shopping trips up in the week, because my kids can only sit quietly in a grocery store for a limited amount of time. Unfortunately, out of both of the Fry's stores I went to, I was only able to find four of the Nivea bodywashes. I knew this moneymaker item would fly off the shelf! Hopefully they get some more in before the end of this week. If not, there is always the option of a raincheck! Here is the findings of my shopping trip yesterday:


I was able to purchase 
2  Eggo waffles - $0.49/each
2 4pks of Energizer AA batteries - $1.49/each
2 Kids Aquafresh Toothpaste - $0.50/each
2 Kids Aquafresh Toothbrushes - $0.50/each
6 Right Guard Body Wash - $1.00/each
11 Gillette Series Shaving Gel - $0.48/each
4 Nivea Touch of Sparkle Body Wash - $0.51 moneymaker
2 Motts Grape Medley Juice - $0.99/each
3 American Beauty Pasta - $0.51 moneymaker

I ended up paying $15.65 + tax for all of these items.


When I got to the store, I planned on buying Michelinas Entrees for only $0.38/ each for my mega event filler items. Unfortunately, I think Fry's decided that this was way too good of a deal, because they changed the sale overnight!!! It is no longer a mega event item. But, where one door closes, another one opens! I ended up finding the American Beauty Pasta moneymaker sale!

American Beauty Quick Cook Pasta: $0.99
Mega savings - $0.50
Use $0.55/1 American Beauty Quick Cook Pasta
Your Price: $0.51 moneymaker!!!

Also, make sure to check your store's juice isle. The Mott's Grape Medley is also a mega event item. Some of the bottles have $1.00/1 coupons stuck to the bottles! As you can see, there were only 2 in the store I went to. If you do find the coupon, this is how the deal works out:

Mott's Grape Medley Juice: $2.49
Mega Savings - $0.50
Use $1.00/1 Mott's Grape Medley Juice
Your Price: $0.99


Hope you found some great deals too!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment